The Institute for Economic Research on Innovation (IERI) has developed a widespread network of collaborating institutions over its five year history. The more important ones are listed below:
- Brazil: Research Network on Local Productive and Innovative Systems (RedeSist)
- China: National Research Centre for Science and Technology for Development (NRCSTD) & Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Denmark: Innovation, Knowledge & Economic Dynamics Group (IKE) & Development, Innovation and International Political Economy Research Group (DIIPER)
- Germany: Fraunhofer Institute Systems and Innovation Research (ISI) & German Development Institute (DIE)
- India: Centre for Development Studies
- Latvia: Latvian Academy of Sciences
- Netherlands: UNU-MERIT
- Sweden: Research Policy Institute (RPI) & Centre for Innovation, Research and Competence in the Learning Economy (CIRCLE)
- UK: Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU), Policy Research in Engineering, Science and Technology (PREST)
- Vietnam: National Institute for Science and Technology Policy and Strategy Studies (NISTPASS)
- Aalborg; Chalmers; Columbia; Dar Es Salaam; Eduardo Mondlane; Havana; Higher School of Economics of the Russian Federation; Jawaharlal Nehru; Lund; Manchester; Oslo; Oxford; Sussex; Tanzania; Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais Universidade Federal Fluminense; Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro; University of the Republic of Uruguay; Universita di Trento, Polytechnic of Namibia, University of Botswana...
- Pretoria, Stellenbosch, Witwatersrand,...
Public Research Institutes
- Centre for Science, Technology & Innovation Indicators & Policy Analysis Unit of HSRC
- Policy Analysis and Capacity Enhancement (PACE) Programme of HSRC